Not too busy. Not too quiet. Juuust right.
Don’t appreciate the traffic snarls, noisy nights, and sky-high prices of the city
BUT don’t want a life of suburban seclusion, too-long commutes, and nonexistent neighborhood amenities either?
Make your way to Hartford-Echodale – Perring Parkway, a diverse, walkable community in Baltimore.
Flourishing shopping centers minutes from home
Abundant eateries and bars, just right for a casual lunch with friends
Public transportation, for when the car is not an option
And job opportunities galore
But it doesn’t end there.
Hartford-Echodale – Perring Parkway may appear suburban, but it’s still part Baltimore. And that means everything the renowned city has to offer – from jobs to crab cakes to photo ops – is yours for the taking.
So you get the peace of the suburbs and the perks of the city.
Within a 15 minute radius:
- Parkway Crossing
- Oakleigh Shopping Center
- Raven Shopping Center
- ShopRite of Parkville
- Gardenville Shopping Center
- Red Zone Adventures
- Smart Escape
- Monster Mini Golf – Towson
- Chuck E. Cheese
- Round 1 Bowling and Amusement
- Overlook Park
- Chinquapin Run Park
- Cromwell Valley Park
- Double Rock Park
- Burdick Park
- Mcclean Blvd & Pentland Dr
- Mcclean Blvd & Perring Manor Road
- Northern Pkwy & Pioneer Dr
- Northern Pkwy & Marietta Ave
- Northern Pkwy & Laurelton Ave
- College of Education
- Baltimore City College
- Johns Hopkins – Homewood
- The Children’s Guild Alliance
- Hillendale Elementary School
- Naca Freedom & Democracy Academy